black and white, 1.33:1
A British fantasy film directed by George Albert Smith.
A professor builds an X-ray machine which, when pointed at a couple of young lovers, reveals them as two embracing skeletons.
Director: George Albert Smith
The X-Ray Fiend
The X-Ray Film
- Aurum Film Encyclopedia: Science Fiction by Phil Hardy (ed) p.20 – credits, review
- The British Film Catalogue: The Fiction Film 1895-1994 by Denis Gifford catalogue number 00066 p.4 – credits
- Horror in Silent Films: A Filmography, 1896-1929 by Roy Kinnard p.10 – credits
- Reference Guide to Fantastic Films by Walt Lee p.552 – credits
- Science Fiction Film by Denis Gifford – note
- Vintage Science Fiction Films, 1896-1949 by Michael Benson p.183