35mm film, colour
Reviewed at The EOFFTV Review
An American horror film directed by Karen Arthur.
Ellen has been caring for her insane younger sister Cissy since their father died. They share a ramshackle mansion where Cissy dotes on her ape, Mafu. When Mafu dies and Ellen begins a relationship, Cissy’s incestuous desire for her sister drives her even more insane.
Directed by: Karen Arthur
© MCMLXXVII  by Clouds Productions, Inc.
A Karen Arthur film.
Executive Producers: Karen Arthur, Gary L. Triano
Produced by: Diana Young
Screenplay by: Don Chastain
Based upon the play Toi et tes nuages (You and your Clouds) written by Eric Westphal, translated into the English language by Richard Cottrell
Edited by: Carol Littleton
Music by: Roger Kellaway
Production Mixer: Michael Moore
Costume Design by: Nani Yee Grenell
Makeup: Barry Gelber
Production Design by: Conrad E. Angone
Lee Grant (Ellen)
Carol Kane (Cissy)
Will Geer (Zom)
James Olson (David)
Will Sherwood (Will)
Don’t Ring the Doorbell
My Sister, My Love
- Cinefantastique vol.9 no.2 (Winter 1979) p.33 – review
- The Dark Side no.73 (June/July 1998) p.24 – review
- Psychotronic no.22 p.5 – review
- Screen International 7 July 1979 pp.2, 7 – note
- Screen International 14 July 1979 p.4 – note
- Screen International no.224 (19-26 January 1980) p.9 – illustrated note (Four-film package at Madrid)
- Video Watchdog no.24 p.6 – review
- Film Review 1980-81 by F. Maurice Speed (ed.) p.134
- Psychotronic Video Guide by Michael Weldon p.86 – review