68mm film, black and white, 1.36:1
An American fantasy film.
A barber shop customer undergoes a series of strange transformations, turning into an Irishman, an Italian, a monkey, a skeleton and a black man.
American Mutoscope and Biograph
Photography: Arthur Marvin
Studio: New York City, New York, USA
- AFI Catalogue 1893-1910 p.71 – credits
- Biograph Bulletins 1896-1908 p.70 – credits
- Early Motion Pictures: The Paper Print Collection in the Library of Congress by Kemp R. Niver p.23 (1985) – credits
- Horror and Science Fiction Films: A Checklist by Donald C. Willis p.36 – credits
- The Illustrated Werewolf Movie Guide by Stephen Jones p.12 – credits, review
- Motion Pictures from the Library of Congress Paper Print Collection, 1894-1912 by Kemp R. Niver (1967) p.13 – credits
- Reference Guide to Fantastic Films by Walt Lee p.25 – credits
- Treasures from the Film Archives: A Catalog of Short Silent Fiction Films Held by FIAF Archives p.240 compiled and edited by Ronald S. Magliozzi (1988) – credits
- American Mutoscope & Biograph Picture Company Catalogue November 1902 p.70 – credits
- Biograph Production Log pp. 70-71 – credits